Tuesday, October 30, 2018

research topics


When thinking about what technology I would like to report on a few things came to mind. The three biggest I could think of in order from most likely to least likely are quantum computing, robotics, and finally, artificial intelligence or AI. Quantum computers are still very much in their early stages but there is so much on the subject that could be talked about. What a quantum computer does is instead of using binary, 1’s and 0’s, it can be 1, 0, or any combination of 1 and 0 combined essentially making computers way more powerful. It would be fun to present on that because it isn’t a very talked about subject yet but there is a lot of information about them on the internet. As for robotics, I would want to talk about the current advanced in the robotics field such as military equipment, prosthetic limbs or even full on robots that can do many different tasks. Just the other day I saw a robot playing chess with one of the world best chess players. It could pick the best possible move with the current bored layout and even moved very quickly. Lastly, Artificial intelligence has always interested me. My junior year of high school I did a small research project of AI but there was so much more detail I could have gone into and now that there are new advances there is plenty of new information I can learn. I would discuss new advances like how Alexa can soon be able to tell if your sick or not. All three of these subjects fascinate me and I wouldn’t mind doing a project on any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment